Saturday, November 24, 2007

Daddy's little helper!

Peyton really enjoys helping her daddy! Joe's 'job site' was very conveniently located across the street this past week. So, everyday we got home, she thought she needed to go over & be RJ Construction's lil' assistant! I don't think they minded either, as she's quite entertaining!






Last Saturday... cleanin' out the gutters.



"Workin' at the Car Wash - Yeah..."



Showin' off the new coat she got from Nana on her birthday. Mommy wants one too! ;o)

4 comments:

Dave Ja Vu said...

Prettiest. Helper. Ever.

Blackmans said...

That is absolutely adorable! She looks like a really good helper!

Anonymous said...

I hope she's on the payroll! ;o)
I love, love, LOVE her new coat! And I wish they'd had one in my size, too! I know she likes it, but I'm sure she'd rather have had the green monkey that Poppo let her play with the whole time in Old Navy. (They drug it under the stroller, swept the floor with it, nearly pulled its arms off, etc... then we put it back on the shelf! Tee hee!)
Love you peanut!
Nana

Anonymous said...

From one Daddy's girl to another: You go Peytie!

Love,
Grandma Tami