Monday, November 12, 2007

~HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY PEYTON ELISABETH!!~

Sorry, but as I was going through pics of Peyton to post I decided on way too many. So, here they all are. These range from just minutes old to 3 years. It is absolutely amazing how she's changed through the last 3 years. I always get very teary eyed when I look at her newborn pictures. (It seems like just the other day!)

I hope you all enjoy your trip down our memory lane...



Newborn... (so precious & innocent)






2 or 3 months old...


6 months...







1 year old...






2 years...











3 years... (precious & ornery!)

We love you baby girl!

xoxooxxo~Your mommy & daddy

4 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

She's so cute!! Its hard to believe she's already 3, love all the pics... Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

That's my little Snugglebritches! Such a sweetie!

D

Anonymous said...

Great... just GREAT! I put my makeup on before looking at her page. Now I have black tears running down my face! And of course you had to follow up Peytie's tribute with a picture of MY baby, Trav! You sure know how to tug on Nana's heart strings! Thanks for the stroll down memory lane, though. Made my day. I love you all so much!
XOXO
Mom

Anonymous said...

How is it possible she has grown up so fast? Thanks for all the fantastic photos of our Tatorbug. She had an awesome birthday party, didn't she?!!!

Love,
G. Tami