Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween Costume Party 2007

"They're creepy and they're kooky
Mysterious and spooky
They're all together ooky...
The Addams Family."
(da da da - dah, {snap, snap})




Last Saturday, a group of us went over to Trenton for the annual Halloween costume party at the Ne Sports Cafe. We had a BLAST!! (And it was my b-day, so that made it even better!)


Here are some pics from the nite...

Me & Joe as 'Morticia & Gomez'



Jessie & Brian McKinney as 'Wednesday & Pugsley'



Rodney & Laura Hunt as 'Lurch & Grandma-ma'


Reid Ott as 'Uncle Fester'


My mom, Lisa Kisinger as 'Flora', Russell McCorkle as 'Cousin Lumpy' & Karla McCorkle as 'Fauna'


Here are just some random pics of later that night... we had such a great time! We got 2nd place in the costume contest too! Thanks you guys for coming out with us & making it so fun!







And this was the winner of the costume contest:
A darn good 'Oompa-loompa' if I may say so myself!





6 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

I seen that 'Oompa-loompa' that night at the bar that was an kick ass costume, but still you guys should of won! Yall look awesome! Too bad we gotten there late!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the closeup of Joe... He kind of looks like Omar Shariff (old, old actor) and the caption should read, "I'm ready for my closeup Mr. DeMille!" Great pics!
And we all looked awesome! Jess, you played the Wednesday part to the hilt! Loved that! Yes, it was a blast. Anyone have an idea for next year??
Laters!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

What? No picture of "Thing"? After all our hard work with his costume and he doesn't even get a glamour shot?? :o)

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Yeah... what in the heck happened to 'Thing'? He kind of disappeared sometime into the night. ?? (I bet Rodney stole him!) Ha Ha! Anyway, my idea for next year or the year after that would be to do The Wizard of Oz. Don't ya' think that would be fun?!

Anonymous said...

You guys looked great and that was AWESOME! Good job to you all!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Awesome costumes, people! And that Gomez, who was that guy?!! Do you think his mother recognized him?!!!lol

Yikes, I think some of these guys are my neighbors. Funny/creepy. I already have an Adams family next door....lol

Tami