Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updating...


I apologize for flaking on the blog updates lately. And call it 'just another excuse', but we have been SUPER busy trying to prepare for the holidays & all that they entail. Joe & I both got home at a decent time from work yesterday (a miracle in itself) so we finished putting up our Christmas lights. I think it was about 8:30pm when we were hanging the last string! You can honestly see them from the Moon I think! They're bright but SOOOO pretty! I really want to thank my wonderful husband for all the hard work it took to make our house look so good! Thank you honey... I love you! :)


As for the blog... I promise to update with more pics soon. I urge you to keep checking back, perhaps I will have a pic of the house all lit up! Hope you all are enjoying this crazy time before the holidays! See you soon!


~ Sarah


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would heart seeing a picture of the house all lit up. Jack will think that's the bee's knees this year when he sees it in person! It was totes holidee-licious last year!

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Thanks! I think you'll really like it this year too! We've added a few new things! Hope to have a pic up soon!

Later gators...