Thursday, December 27, 2007

Some Christmas pics...


Santa's lap...
As outgoing & talkative as Peytie is, I really figured she would tell Santa what she wanted this year... but no, she surprised us all by completely clamming up! She just froze & didn't say a word! Oh well, she made sure mommy & daddy knew what was on her list. Smart kid! ;o)




We let Peyton open a few presents on Christmas Eve, before we went to church.




Christmas morning!






We had a great Christmas, spent with family. Thank you everyone, for all the wonderful gifts & great food! We are so thankful to live so close to family. We love being able to make it to everyone's festivities! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

*A side note: I am very discouraged right now. I had to switch to a new camera disc in the middle of Christmas day because I ran out of room on the old one. Well, I then took several pics on that new disc. But, unfortunately... when I went to download those pics tonite, my camera beeped at me & flashing 'Disc error'. Aaaarrrrggghhhhh! Oh, modern technology is just wonderful... sometimes. So, I'm still trying to salvage those (probably long lost) pictures. If I can, I will get them posted later this weekend. Cross your fingers!

0 comments: