Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Nana Lisa's Birthday BBQ!

We celebrated Nana Lisa's 29th birthday last Saturday by having a BBQ at our friends', the McCorkle's. We had a great time! Thanks for all the good food, guys!



Peytie ridin' her new 4-wheeler
(Directly after taking this picture, she ran it into the tree & she hasn't
been back on the thing.) We're workin' on it!


Kelsi really wanted to take it to Wauneta that night. Yeah right!


Peytie, playin' with her Nana Lisa.


Peytie with another 'Nana'- Karla.
(I think Peytie had a brain freeze or somethin' by the look on her face...)


Poppo Hank, Russell & Daddy, cookin' up some of Russell's famous 'Cowboy Taters'!
And boy were they yummy!



2 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

looks like fun!!!!

Dave Ja Vu said...

I wish I had wheels like that, instead of these stupid cars... I could feel the breeze in my hair and ride in style.

We never had fun stuff like that 50 years ago when I was a kid! If we did, I mos def wouldn't have growed up!