Monday, September 3, 2007

Fun times with G-pa Matt & family!

Peyton's Great G-ma Shirley was back visiting my Aunt Kris & Uncle Brad last weekend. So my Dad, Terri, Peytie & I met them all for supper in Trenton last Monday. My G-ma lives in Lincoln so we don't get to see her as often as we'd like. We had a great time visiting with all of them. (And Peytie got spoiled as usual...) LOL! Great G-ma brought her a Dora umbrella & boy did she have a ball with that thing! Thanks bunches G-ma! Love you!



Grandpa Matt & Peyton waiting for the indoor rain storm...



Great G-ma Shirley, G-pa Matt & Peytie



Aunt Kris & Peytie



G-pa Matt forkin' over the quarters to put in that candy machine.
(Spoilin' the grandchild, that's what G-pa's do best, right?!)



Peytie & G-gma Shirley... (I think they look a lot alike.)
'Course I guess that only makes sense as everyone always says she looks just
like her mama & I look a lot like my dad. Amazing how genes work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Peytunia had a blast with Granny Shirley! But she obviously HATED the umbrella! ella ella aye aye aye...

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Uncle Dave

Anonymous said...

BTW, I love the name of your blog! Totes cute.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had fun! It was nice to see a pic of Shirley. I haven't seen her in such a long time! Think it might have been Trav's graduation??

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of your Dad with Peyton! You can see how much he loves his granddaughter! Great pictures! :)