Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just some stuff...

Hello all! I realized I haven't really given an update on myself in awhile so I'll just do that!

I had a doctor appointment today and everything checked out fine. I am 33 weeks along today! (7 more weeks and counting...) Not really any big news to post - other than that my doc told me he wouldn't be surpised if I went a little early! BIG surprise huh! (Actually, that was his response when I asked if he thought there was any possible way I would be having this baby THIS month?!" - Due to my size!) LOL! Seriously tho', there's really no concern as I'm measuring pretty close to where I should be. Guess we'll just wait & see...

I'm getting pretty excited, yet scared as I realize time seems to be going faster and we're not completely ready for this new member of our family to join us YET! (Like you can ever REALLY be ready -right?! ;o) Anyway, we're getting there and Peytie, on the other hand, is going crazy with anticipation! She keeps asking me, "Mommy, when is my baby sista' coming? I really wanna' see her! Is she done yet?" Ohhh, her pure innocence & sweetness just kills me sometimes!

I've been feeling pretty good for the most part. With the obvious exception of "growing" more & more uncomfortable as the days pass. I now remember all the 'not so good' things that come along with pregnancy: backaches, fatigue, swelling & sore feet, NEVER being able to get comfortable while sitting OR laying OR standing for that matter, I can no longer bend over without it being quite the sight (which means I can no longer paint my own toenails - drives me CRAZY!) Joe painted them for me when I was pregnant with Peyton but he doesn't seem to be all about that this time... ? ;o)

I must be sounding pretty negative about this whole thing. Well, as uncomfortable as I am & as peeved as I get about the little things... I DO know that the end result will be WELL worth it! After all - I have a wonderful 3 yr old & can't really remember what life was like without her... or choose not to I guess!! All in all I can't WAIT for baby girl #2 (coming right around the corner!)

Baby girl #2's name??... well, it's still being determined. I think we've narrowed it down between 2 now. I'll post it whenever Joe & I have finally decided... I promise!

Well, enough rambling... I'll leave ya' with a few pics from last week. Hope all is well with all of you! Peace out!

~Sarah






I was soaking my feet in Epsom salt one evening & Peytie starting complaining her feet were hurting too. Naturally. Joe just had to capture this kodak moment. (How do I look? Chubby?!) LOL!




This is a pic of our brother-in-law, Jared, tamping in the first stake for the new wireless internet tower that's soon to be going up across the street from us! We're stoked!

2 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

Hang in there Sarah, its almost over and you'll have that new bundle of joy in your arms...as for the name cant wait!

For Jared (way to go)!!!! I bet the town sure will love it!

Dave Ja Vu said...

I think Parker Riley is a very cute girl's name. Just sayin... I love the furniture, can't wait for the baby to come soon, and am excited for y'all to get better internet! And you don't look at all chubby. What up?!