Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog of ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're it!" and tell them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag that person back, let her know when you've posted your blog so she can read your answers.
1. I'm pregnant! (Ok, so this isn't real surprising news but thought it deserved to be on the list!)
2. The only time I've been in the hospital was to have Peyton.
3. My favorite thing on TV is stand-up comedy.
4. I hate getting my hands dirty! (I'm actually OCD when it comes to washing my hands!)
5. My favorite chore to do is laudry. Weird huh?!
6. I never really learned to drive a stick shift! (Still wouldn't try it alone to this day!)
7. My dad once made me eat a turkey heart... and then directly after I choked it down, I threw up!
8. I have a HUGE fear of dying. In fact, Joe makes fun of me because of how uncomfortable I get just talking about it!
9. I hate to read! (I haven't read an actual book since Jr. High. I believe it was Treasure Island.?)
10. I've never broken any bones.
Tag you're it!
Dave - Well, because I can't wait to read your list. (I'm sure, like every other thing you've written - it will be hilarious!
Vanessa - I think your answers will be interesting. (Maybe some will bring back memories!)
Shane- Because you NEVER update your blog!
Mindy - Because you've been a great friend for many years & yet I'm sure I'll still be surprised by your answers. (Plus they'll be funny I'm sure!)
Aletha - Because some stuff might bring back memories & I'm sure they'll be interesting!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Posted by Peyton and Sawyers Place at 11:55 AM